523 Western Avenue
Albany, New York 12203
- M.S.W., 1986--S.U.N.Y. at Albany, School of Social Welfare, Albany, NY.
- B.A. in Sociology, minor in Women's Studies, 1979, S.U.N.Y. at Binghamton, NY.
- A.S. in Social Science, minor in Minority Studies, 1977, Herkimer County Community College, Herkimer, NY.
- Licensed Certified Social Worker [L.C.S.W.], l986 (C), 1997(R), 2005 (LCSW) State of New York (R-034680).
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor [C.A.S.A.C], 1988, NYS.
- Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor [C.A.D.C.], 2008, NYS.
- University at Albany, School of Social Welfare, Lecturer, Albany, New York, 1988 – present.
- Empire College, Adjunct Faculty, Distance Learning, 2008 – present.
- Smith College, School for Social Work, Lecturer, Northampton, Massachusetts, Summer 2012.
- Rockway Institute, California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, Lecturer (Lesbian Track), San Francisco, California, Fall 2012 – present.
- Vermont College of the Union Institute and University, Adjunct Faculty, Distance Learning, 1998 to 2007.
- Choices Counseling and Consulting, Founder and Clinical Director, Albany, New York (1986 to present).
- The Training Institute for Gender, Relationships, Identity, and Sexuality [TIGRIS], Founder, and Director, Albany, New York (2010-present).
- Pride Center of the Capital Region, Clinical Field Supervisor, Albany, New York (2007-present).
- Project Manager, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity [SOGI] Project Planning Committee, University at Albany, School of Social Welfare (2009 – present).
- Curricula Development, Governors Office of Employee Relationships, State of New York, (2010 – 2012).
- Rainbow Access Initiative, Albany, New York: Founder & Project Manager (2000 – 2004), Lead Trainer and Consultant (2000- 2008).